Meet the timeline for the next application wave:
- 06/10/2016 – Scholarship application is open.
- 09/30/2016 – Application Deadline
- 10/16/2016 – Winner is announced on our social media platforms
Follow us on social media and be the first one to know about the extra prizes for participants!
About the scholarshipCraftResumes works to get you the career you love. We do a professional resume service packaged for entry / professional and executive level jobs. We can help with career transitions, resume and CV editing and job specific targeting. We understand what it takes to get your resume noticed by the employers, and how hard it can be, especially for recent graduates. CraftResumes community involvement encompasses fostering of an effective transition from college to the workforce.
Scholarship BackgroundTraditionally, you have something to offer employers and we help to bring that out in our superb resumes, cover letters and follow-up letters. Yet, with a recent graduate resume things are getting a little more different. Right now the workforce is more educated and competitive than ever, with entry level positions requiring at least a year of experience, you need to prove to a potential employer that you are the right candidate for the job. It is important that students get empowered about how to market their personal brand to potential employers. We welcome your vision of an effective student transition to a successful career. The winning student will receive a $1000 scholarship and will get a chance to complete a 1-3 month paid internship in our Chicago office. The finalist entries will get chance of being published on CraftResumes blog and social.
How to participateSend us your vision of an effective transition from student to a successful career. A scholarship submission letter shall include: title: Creative workforce transition entry: any format you think fit enclosure: PDF copy of student enrollment document for the 2015/2016 academic year. All entries shall be sent to: [email protected] Entries format: essay, video (youtube), presentation, etc — we are flexible enough. Entries guidelines: essay (other written doc) length must be not more than 1000 words; video length: not more than 5 mins. The main idea: your vision of how to facilitate the student transition to creative workforce. Get an inspiration ideas for your vision from our blog posts.
EligibilityTo be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- A student (undergraduate or postgraduate) enrolled in a degree at an eligible university. If your university is not on a list, please contact us at [email protected]
- Your scholarship submission includes a PDF
- Entries are sent within the deadline
- 12/10/2015 – Scholarship launches and is open to applications
- 04/30/2016 – Application deadline
- 05/16/2016 – Winner is announced on our social media platforms
Terms & conditions
- Employees of CraftResumes and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- There is no cost involved to enter for either students or universities/colleges.
- The closing date for entry will be 30/04/2016 at 23:59 (GMT). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- CraftResumes is not liable not received for reasons unrelated to the company.
- CraftResumes will not use any materials entered through this competition without participant’s permission.
- Personal details and documents of participants will not be shared with third parties.
- Only entries in the English language will be accepted
- As per the decision of CraftResumes judges, a single scholarship will be awarded.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above.