Sales Resume Writing Service You are a Sales Professional and you know a thing or two about promotion and marketing. You probably are also an expert on relationship building. Did you also know that those are all aspects of the resume? That is what our resume writers can do for you. They can help you prepare your resume for your job search. To be noticed by employers you must have a resume that shows you greatest abilities and accomplishments – while also proving that you are a Sales Expert that can help their company obtain their business objectives. Our Professional Resume Writers know exactly the type of information employers are looking for in potential candidates to fill sales roles within their organization. From revenue growth, increased profits, relationship building skills to social media expertise; our writers know the right questions to ask you to help improve your resume. We take your resume as seriously as you do!
How it works?
Add your work history and any additional information or comments. Your resume writer will contact you to clarify details.
A 45-minute phone / Skype interview to help your writer determine your goals and get clarity around the questionnaire.
Receive your first draft in as soon as 1 day only.
You have 4 days after receiving the first draft to request any changes to it. During that time you are covered by 100% money back guarantee.
You are done!
Your stunning new resume or CV, etc is ready and delivered to you via email.
Sales resume debunked
Resume formatting tips
- Eliminate the abundance — list only the things relevant to Sales
- Use the language of Digits and Performance Indicators
- Show the difference — state Before and After performance
- Emphasize Job Promotions and Awards / Accomplishments
- Use keywords that matter for Hiring Managers
Sales Resume keywords
- develop business accounts
- key performance strategies
- key accounts of the amount of …
- high value clients
- increase of _% in sales over previous year (YOY)
- increase of _% over sales plan for __ business
- minimize cost and loss by
- business administration (for managerial positions)
- personnel development (for managerial positions)
How can CraftResumes help?
- Our writers are experienced writers who know what it takes to get noticed in the Sales Profession. We can match you with a professional who is knowledgeable in the industry that you provide sales for. They will be able to write a resume that reflects your knowledge of the products you sell, while showing your successes.
- We don’t just write your resume – we take the time to get to understand your career path, and prepare a resume to help you get there.
- Confidence – you will have the peace of mind knowing that your resume is properly written, with your information presented properly on the resume.
- Our writers know what skills to put on your resume, we can help you identify skills that you might not have known are valuable for your resume!