Recent Graduate Resume Writing Service You just spent years studying hard for your degrees, working internships, part time jobs, and doing volunteer work. You have built a lot of skills, and you are ready to get started in the workplace. You probably are a little unsure about how to market your personal brand to potential employers on your resume. In today’s competitive job market along with the excitement and challenges of being a recent grad, working with a professional resume writer will help to get you ahead of the crowd. Right now the workforce is more educated and competitive than ever, with entry level positions requiring at least a year of experience, you need to prove to a potential employer that you are the right candidate for the job.
How it works?
Add your work history and any additional information or comments. Your resume writer will contact you to clarify details.
A 45-minute phone / Skype interview to help your writer determine your goals and get clarity around the questionnaire.
Receive your first draft in as soon as 1 day only.
You have 4 days after receiving the first draft to request any changes to it. During that time you are covered by 100% money back guarantee.
You are done!
Your stunning new resume or CV, etc is ready and delivered to you via email.
- We understand the struggles you are going through as a recent grad and will work with you to identify skills you might not have known you could use on your resume.
- Transferable skills are something we all have. Sales, Customer Service, Administration and Communication are essential skills that can be positioned on your resume to be of benefit to a potential employer.
- Resume type – our writers know what resume to use for your current situation and job you want to apply to.
- Professional look – CraftResume will be able to move your resume from college formats, to a resume that proves your professional abilities.
- A professional writer will be able to help you present your internships and volunteer work as valuable experience.
- We know the processes that employers and recruiters use for screening resumes, we will be able to place your credentials in the right place on your resume to get noticed.