Our writers can find relevant keywords so that you can be easily found on LinkedIn and search engines. Recruiters scan your online presence
Decide what you really want to do for living
This is a crucial step on your way to your first full-time job. Think about what you sincerely enjoy doing, and then list the things you are good at. The synthesis of these two is your perfect answer!
Create a wish-list of companies you’re interested in
After having decided what field you want to work in, come up with a list of companies you would like to work for. Do not concentrate on market giants only; mid-sized and small companies can give you just as valuable experience as the big ones.
Get in touch with potential employers on social media and other channels online
Check the companies you are interested in for open positions. Follow their official pages on social media, and follow the top managers or department heads you’d like to work for.
Advice from our writer
In the absence of hard skills, a well-written cover letter can be the difference between success and failure. A good cover letter will highlight your positive personality traits and soft skills, thus making you more attractive to recruiters.
Choose Your Writer
Why choose Craft Resumes?
We will create an excellent resume and cover letter for you
Getting a set of career documents with us is easy! All you have to do is to place an order and discuss it with one of our writers.
Urgent orders can be done in 24 hours
Yes, you’ve heard it right. It takes us one day to create an outstanding graduate resume.
We deliver way more than just writing services
Craft Resumes team possesses a background in recruitment, career development, and human resources. Our expertise and coaching are at your disposal.
You just spent years studying hard for your degrees, working internships, part time jobs, and doing volunteer work. You have built a lot of skills, and you are ready to get started in the workplace. You probably are a little unsure about how to market your personal brand to potential employers on your resume.
In today’s competitive job market along with the excitement and challenges of being a recent grad, working with a professional resume writer will help to get you ahead of the crowd. Right now the workforce is more educated and competitive than ever, with entry level positions requiring at least a year of experience, you need to prove to a potential employer that you are the right candidate for the job.
How it works?
Add your work history and any additional information or comments. Your resume writer will contact you to clarify details.
A 45-minute phone / Skype interview to help your writer determine your goals and get clarity around the questionnaire.
Receive your first draft in as soon as 1 day only.
You have 4 days after receiving the first draft to request any changes to it. During that time you are covered by 100% money back guarantee.
You are done!
Your stunning new resume or CV, etc is ready and delivered to you via email.
- We understand the struggles you are going through as a recent grad and will work with you to identify skills you might not have known you could use on your resume.
- Transferable skills are something we all have. Sales, Customer Service, Administration and Communication are essential skills that can be positioned on your resume to be of benefit to a potential employer.
- Resume type – our writers know what resume to use for your current situation and job you want to apply to.
- Professional look – CraftResume will be able to move your resume from college formats, to a resume that proves your professional abilities.
- A professional writer will be able to help you present your internships and volunteer work as valuable experience.
- We know the processes that employers and recruiters use for screening resumes, we will be able to place your credentials in the right place on your resume to get noticed.
We have years of experience helping recent grads standout
On average employers spend about 15 seconds before deciding to move forward or not with a candidate. A professionally written and formatted resume is the best way to get an employer to notice you. Our professional resume writers at CraftResume have years of experience helping recent graduates standout. Your academic records, extracurricular activities, job history, and transferable skills will be displayed to represent your potential, and show employers that you are the right candidate for their company.