Write for Us on CraftResumes
CraftResumes now accepts articles and columns written by our readers
How to get published?
To get published please write an email to Dasha Pivneva (Executive assistant of Editor) at [email protected]
Subject ‘Guest post for CraftResumes’ and enclose your article and images (we appreciate infographics contributors).
Also, please enclose your short bio (up to 100 words) as well as headshot. All articles have to comply to our editorial policy below.Once approved, your article is published and are given a login and pass to the writer’s’ area and will be able to post your next articles yourself.
How do we select articles for publishing?
We select the writers on the basis of their ability to write professionally on the resume related topics. We prefer plain and engaging language. It’s a good practice to include outbound links to the worthy pages with your articles. Also, we especially welcome students and freelance writers.
Rules and editorial policy
- All posts should be on topics listed below.
- We expect that articles are at least 750 words in length. There is no upper limit.
- Articles sent to us should be original and previously unpublished.
- Writers may include up to 2images/Infographic for each Article. These images should be attached to the Email sent to us.
- Images submitted (if any) should be original/non-copyrighted and should not violate copyright regulations.
- The Editor reserves the right to change, modify and edit the content; and summarily reject Articles.
- By sending your Article to CraftResumes, you transfer perpetual and non-exclusive rights to CraftResumes to Publish, Reproduce and Distribute the Article on the website and its partner sites.
- CraftResumes Team reserves the right to decline the articles that do not adhere to the rules or even at its own discretion
Topics that we prefer:
- Resume/CV Writing Tips in general and by specialization:
- Executive resume
- Federal resume
- Finance resume
- Nurse resume
- Sales resume
- Veteran resume
- Recent graduate resume
- Returning to work
- Resume/CV Writing Hacks
- Resume/CV Modern Trends: Resume Builders
- Cover Letter: Tips, What Kinds, Writing Strategy
- LinkedIn Profile Editing & Writing
- Professional development, Job ethics
- Professional hacks
- Technology and innovations in Career
Benefits of writing for Craft Resumes
Your articles are published to a large audience!
In addition to our website your articles are cited through the extensive blogger network of us. You will get an instant exposure and will be able to utilize the power of other bloggers / experts that we have on our panel.
You build your brand
If you have a blog or a website you can expect to increase your visibility and brand by posting articles with us. Most of our contributors become a permanent members of our expert network and eventually get contracts for writing from us or our partners.